[Techtalk] Women in Social Engineering

Murphy, Kendra Kendra.Murphy at astrazeneca.com
Thu Nov 3 20:18:41 UTC 2011

Good morning [in Australia] Gwen!
I was wondering if anyone would post about this, I too listen to that
podcast and that one had me so engaged I actually wrote them about a
[roughly] 3 page email about my opinion lol, I cant wait till the next
one comes out, I wonder what kind of response they would have received?
Unfortunately, as I am in Sydney, id never get to defcon but they sound
very keen indeed, if I had the chance I would jump at it!!

Kendra