[Techtalk] Women in Social Engineering

Gwen Morse gwen.morse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:01:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 7:18 AM, Murphy, Kendra
<Kendra.Murphy at astrazeneca.com> wrote:
> Good morning [in Australia] Gwen!
> I was wondering if anyone would post about this, I too listen to that
> podcast and that one had me so engaged I actually wrote them about a
> [roughly] 3 page email about my opinion lol, I cant wait till the next
> one comes out, I wonder what kind of response they would have received?
> Unfortunately, as I am in Sydney, id never get to defcon but they sound
> very keen indeed, if I had the chance I would jump at it!!
>

> Kendra

I'm in Australia as well, I'm an American whose moved to the sunny ACT
(and would like to shout out to any Canberran Linuxchix who might want
to get in touch).

I'm looking forward to the next podcast as well, I'm also wondering
about the responses.

Gwen