[Techtalk] Corrupted Mouse Driver

Michael Fisher desnotes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:50:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Sunbird <sunbird_0 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ------------------------------

Thanks for the feedback Sunbird. Your post gave me some ideas to try before
I do the reinstall. I have to work today (yesterday was vacation) so will
have to try it when I get home but will definitely look to see if the mouse
driver is being initialized. Will post my results.
Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael Fisher
desNotes at gmail.com
Sent from Odessa, Florida, United States