[Techtalk] fess up, who did an Asterisk installation?

Mike cj at 4x4specialty.com
Sat Nov 19 14:51:30 EST 2005

I have built an asterisk server. It needs special voip phones and fax is
shaky at best. Basic security is the usual linux security.
You can ask specific questions but if you want some real help check this out
go to your IRC then go to freenode and /join #asterisk a wealth of
information.
Good Luck
Mike