[Techtalk] Linux Laptops

Caitlyn Martin caitlynmaire at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 15:55:43 EST 2005

Hi, Kathryn, and everyone else,

The coolest (and probably slowest) currently on the
market laptop that I absolutely, positively know works
correctly with Linux is the Toshiba Libretto U105.
The reason for the seemingly ancient 1.2GHz Pentium M
processor is that this is a machine the size of a
paperback book weighing all of 2.16lbs. (less than a
kilo).  There is definitely a geek cool factor about
running a Libretto and it is probably the only system
worth a darn that will fit in most of my pocket books
:)

Oh, and yeah, this is on my wish list big time.

All the best,
Caity