[Techtalk] chat booboo

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Thu Nov 3 13:07:58 EST 2005

hi,
i have been having a lot of problems with my internet connection - keeps
breaking. I normally chat on freenode and usually have two channels
open. When the connection breaks, xchat cycles through the servers
available under freenode until it gets a connection. I had once lurked
for some time on the linuxchix chat channel and that address got added
to the server list under 'freenode' in xchat. Yesterday i found that
xchat had logged onto this server and created two new channels on
linuxchix called '#linux-india' and '#django', with me as op! This is
purely inadvertent - whoever is in charge may please delete these
channels.
--
regards
kg