[Techtalk] see a Windows Xp desktop on linux?

Kathryn Hogg kjh at flyballdogs.com
Sun Jan 9 14:58:54 EST 2005

aec said:
> Carla I tried vnc, it was really slow, like click...wait 3 seconds and
> a window opens. Ok if i need to quickly cp a file, but not good if I
> have to actually use an app for any length of time.

I would run the Ultr at VNC server on the windoze machine.

http://www.ultravnc.com/

Its unique feature is that you can install a device driver with it that
will  dramatically increase performance.  Make sure to install both
Ultr at VNC and the additional video driver from the downloads page.

--
Kathryn
http://womensfooty.com