[Techtalk] slooow web surfing and many timeouts

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 10 16:28:16 EST 2004

I don't know if it applies with DSL, but when we find that netsurfing is
getting seriously boggy with cablemodem, we reboot both the cable modem and
the internal house network router, and that generally cleans it up.
Connection quality seems to tend to degrade over time for some reason I've
never explored, and rebooting gets you back to square one.

--pig