[Techtalk] Intro & SMTP question...

Cari dev at javachick.com
Tue Mar 30 17:05:02 EST 2004

Hi Rachel...

Well, I only installed linux on Sunday, so I guess I'm doing OK...  but
I haven't really messed with DNS much yet.  Email is working now, by the
way, but it is time to start playing with DNS to set up virtual hosts,
etc....  Fun stuff.

...then I'm going to be pointing my "primary" domain to it and setting
up my javachick.com site...  I'd like it to be a similar community to
linuxchix, but I wonder if there would be any interest in that kind of
thing...  (Ya know, for programmer girls - not just java programmers, by
the way)

-- CD