[Techtalk] Intro & SMTP question...

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Mar 30 17:51:03 EST 2004

Cari wrote:
> ...then I'm going to be pointing my "primary" domain to it and setting
> up my javachick.com site...  I'd like it to be a similar community to
> linuxchix, but I wonder if there would be any interest in that kind of
> thing...  (Ya know, for programmer girls - not just java programmers, by
> the way)
>
> -- CD

As a Programmer Chick myself, I'd say the more the merrier!  there is a
linuxchix list called prog, but it doesn't get a huge amount of traffic.
  I'll come play at least.

Does anyone feel the opposite, that we should try to Consolidate in
order to maintain - what's that term - a minimum number of (people in
this case) to not disintegrate... dang, there's a nice phrase for that
which i'm forgetting.

Rachel (who's been running on about 5 hrs sleep or less for like 3 weeks
now, so hopes to be excused for being Unclear)