[Techtalk] Sendmail question #2

Martin, Caitlyn Caitlyn.Martin at ncfcorp.com
Mon Mar 29 17:10:22 EST 2004

Hi, Conor

> I know you said you've inherited sendmail but is there a possibility that
> you could use exim instead?

Realistically, no.  There would have to be a compelling reason and I'd be
fighting a long political battle.

Besides, if it's not supported as part of SuSe Linux Enterprise Server my
chances of getting it approved are definitely nil.

The workload here does not permit me to reinvent the wheel.  I need to fix
what I have and move on.

Regards,
Cait

Caitlyn M. Martin
System Programmer - UNIX Administrator
Application Software Development
National Commerce Financial Corp.
2323 Operations Drive, Mail Stop OC-13
Durham, NC 27705
Email:  <<mailto:caitlyn.martin at ncfcorp.com>>

Please note:   Internet email is not a secure form of communication. Please
do not transmit confidential or sensitive information through this medium.

If you have received this email in error, please contact us immediately by
return e-mail and delete this document. The contents of this message are
confidential and may not be reproduced or used by anyone other than the
intended recipient.  <<http://www.ncfcorp.com/>>