[Techtalk] A distro for old machines...

MMP - Barb Fox mmp_fox at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 2 22:59:22 EST 2004

Here are the two web sites that I used to build my XF86Config
(I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 410CDT).  As I
mentioned, X is working, but using very generic settings.  It would
be better if I used a more specific driver, but I kept hanging the
machine or getting errors when I tried.

www.geocities.com/RainForest/8276/XF86Config.htm
www.networkcomputing.com/unixworld/tutorial/012/012.html

Yes, I really am running the machine with only 24MB of ram, but
planning to add more to make it more useable. I'm using icewm
as a window manager.

Barb Fox
mmp_fox at bellsouth.net