[Techtalk] NOT Moving to Europe (WAAAY offtopic!)

Maria Pinjanainen maria.pinjanainen at abo.fi
Mon Sep 29 12:09:48 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 05:47, Maria Blackmore wrote:

> I do not see any anti semetism, nor do I feel any.  I regard religion as
> being an issue entirely seperate from state.  However the state of Israel is
> one that makes me feel deeply uncomfortable.  I find myself deeply opposed
> to Israel as a country, but this doesn't mean that I hate the people who
> live there or originated there, and I couldn't care less what religion they
> are, since I treat all religions with equal contempt.

I agree with you that. As a nothern EU-grll. :-)
I separate too polistics and religions.

My dear, who has written software in universty 20 years was worried
about that patent-law, but not any more... ;-)

I belive that EU can come very good place to make and use software, and
here peolpe are really working against those some some hate-groups... We
have learnt a little bit after Nazis.

-maRiahdus