[Techtalk] NOT Moving to Europe (WAAAY offtopic!)

Aguido Horatio Davis horatio at qpsf.edu.au
Mon Sep 29 15:30:45 EST 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Maria Blackmore wrote:

> I believe that a good deal of the anti-Israel feeling has been brought upon
> Israel by their own actions.  Quite honestly, I find the actions of the
> country shocking and largely horrifying, with regards to it's foreign/domestic
> policy.

Yes, definitely off topic. Although it's fascinating to observe how
blinkered minds can get when their owners live in a nice, safe, rich country
and don't have to protect their children from the reality of Arab barbarism,
could future posts on this whole "the Jews asked for it and deserve what
they get" theme go to grrltalk or issues or private correspondence?

I was...am...enjoying lurking on this list, partly because of the polite and
useful answers to interesting questions by fascinating people, and partly
because it's a haven _away_ from this kind of thing. If the first paragraph
of my response has harshed anybody else's mellow, my apologies. Having made
the point that the above wasn't appropriate, I won't post about it again.

Cheers,

Horatio