[Techtalk] Upgrading to kernel 2.6-test4 mouse problem

Bud bud at babytux.org
Thu Sep 25 11:51:18 EST 2003

Hi Rudy,

 Thanks for the feedback. Actually we were using a precompiled kernel that was
available in Debian SID.

 Can you send me some info on your /etc/fstab so I can see if there is some
new devfs that makes it all work. We tried adding a devfs entry but that
didnt seem to work (it did mount the dev but  lot of devices were still
missing) I would have expected devfs to be mounted in the initrd that came
wirth the kernel so devices can eb detected early on. I think if you later
mount devfs you dont get all the devices?

Bud

--
We can change the world if god gave us the source code