[Techtalk] Javascript suddenly went bye-bye

TechChiq techchiq at hotpop.com
Thu Nov 13 23:53:04 EST 2003

I had javascript working fine in Opera, Mozilla, and Konqueror. Now,
after I had uninstalled Opera since I decided not to use it anymore,
JavaScript won't work at all. My guess is that a setting got
blitzed/removed from the .mozilla directory. But I don't know what or
what to put back in. But everytime I try to click on a link that does a
pop-up info box, it does nothing. If I right click and try to open in a
new tab (in Konqueror or Mozilla) it says "Protocol not supported:
Javascript".

Anyone have any ideas on a way to fix this?

tia...

TechChiq
Home Page: http://members.fortunecity.com/techchiq/
Linux User # 331707, Machine # 216034 (http://counter.li.org)