Negativity (Re: [Techtalk] Top posting discussion)

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Jul 9 17:33:11 EST 2003

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003, Piglet wrote:
> But it's difficult to respond when you don't know which of those you're
> actually responding to. :)
>
> --pig, who rather feels like she's been told "change or go away"

No admin wearing their "admin hat" has posted to say anything one way or
the other, so no, no kind of policy is being enforced.

I personally don't think that the discussion has gone so far out of
bounds that anyone has told anyone else to go away. It's been a pretty
one-sided argument, and that always makes the people on the minority
side feel a bit threatened.

If people do feel that others are suggesting that they're not welcome on
LinuxChix, please mail the list admins of your list:
LISTNAME-owner at linuxchix.org (in this case,
techtalk-owner at linuxchix.org) or the person themselves, or at worst,
continue this thread elsewhere (I know you didn't start the top posting
thread Piglet).

-Mary
... not a listadmin on techtalk.