[Techtalk] wireless woes

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Mon Jan 20 23:37:17 EST 2003

Oh wait, there's more! It appears as though although my cd-rom works, the
burning part doesn't. I'm not sure how my kernel was compiled but I feel
like a whole lot of options didn't make the cut somehow. (Friend of a
friend compiled the kernel for me and managed to NOT get: printing, usb or
my cdburner working.)

debian:/usr/src/linux# cdrecord -scanbus
Cdrecord 1.10 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Jörg Schilling
cdrecord: No such file or directory. Cannot open SCSI driver.
cdrecord: For possible targets try 'cdrecord -scanbus'. Make sure you are
root

Just makes me want to cry.

--
Emma Jane Hogbin