[Techtalk] Re: LIDS and CAPSET woes

Mandi mandi at linuxchick.org
Tue Jan 7 23:57:23 EST 2003

Sweet!  I'm glad you got it working.  Now you can give us the low down on
LIDS, right?  someone asked the linuxsecurity.com mailing list about it
last week i think, but the discussion i was hoping for never came.  right
now i don't have a machine that my users wouldn't get cranky about me
locking down, so i've been reluctant to hijack anything with it.
You'd think I was asking to schedule world war 3 when i ask to
reboot a server for a kernel upgrade....

--mandi