[Techtalk] Re: LIDS and CAPSET woes

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Tue Jan 7 22:58:09 EST 2003

At 1/7/03 07:57 PM , Mandi wrote:

>You'd think I was asking to schedule world war 3 when i ask to
>reboot a server for a kernel upgrade....

They can't handle five minutes of scheduled downtime? Damn, and I thought
some of *my* users were cranky and demanding!

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Why can't I live a life for me?
  Why should I take the abuse that's served?
  Why can't they see they're just like me?
  I'm not the one that's so absurd!"
                                                 --Ministry,
                                                  "Every Day is
                                                   Halloween"