[Techtalk] cross-platform, cross-browser testing

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Thu Feb 20 23:46:19 EST 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 02:09:05PM +1100, Jessica Smith wrote:
> You might like to take a look at an online service called BrowserPhoto:
> http://www.netmechanic.com/browser-index.htm

Per domain name? Bleh. I do most work locally (with apache installed on my
laptop) and then only FTP stuff once it's in a happy place. I have heard
about this service before though. I think it's a pretty good price for
what they offer. If I were only working on one site instead of on a number
of sites I'd probably be a lot more interested.

thanks for the suggestion, it's nice to have a confirmation that someone
else thinks it's a good service. :)

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin