[Techtalk] cross-platform, cross-browser testing

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Feb 20 21:06:55 EST 2003

hm, but couldn't you put up a site you're working on at extrinsic?

http://www.extrinsic.com/clientDomainName/pagename.php

or whatever.  it would be YOUR subscription not your client's...

now that i've thought of that, i may just do it myself.  Jessica, have
you or anyone on the list actually used the service?  how is it?  i
couldn'd find a how-it-works on the site, just lots of Why-you-need-it.
if, for example, it takes hours to get the pix back it's not as
useful...

rachel