[Techtalk] Midnight Commander missing

Anthony Gorecki anthony at futurepoint.com
Thu Dec 18 17:30:19 EST 2003

Before you start playing around with packages, make sure that you don't infact
have it installed already. Try doing a "locate mc" (after a recent updatedb)
and see make sure the file isn't in any non-standard bin locations which
aren't in your path. If you select to install mc via RPM, it will make sure
you have all the dependencies present or will refuse to install. See if that
helps narrow your problem.

--
Best Regards,
Anthony Gorecki