[Techtalk] Midnight Commander missing

Alice Goodman ALICE.GOODMAN at dhl.com
Thu Dec 18 17:26:08 EST 2003

I installed RH 9 on an older box. The Hard Drive has only 5.3 GB. I am using 3.6 GB and I have 1.6 GB available.  I went back and re-ran the install to add some packages as I wanted to have Midnight Commander installed but I still get "command not found" when I type in MC logged in under root.     I thought I had traced what packages were needed for MC, but I must have missed some thing.  How can I tell what I need to install?  I tried to install everything as a way around figuring out the dependencies of the packages, and ran out of hard disk room.

Thanks much,

Alice