[Techtalk] Fonts in GTK2 Menu

Glen Strom gstrom at eol.ca
Tue Apr 29 20:45:32 EST 2003

I'm just about ready to bang my head against the nearest solid, vertical
object. I've been trying to find the answer to how to change the default
font for menus in GTK2 apps. It looks like it's about an 8-point
something and I'm going blind looking at it. Adjusting it with Gnome2
won't help because I'm using icewm and Gnome adjustments have no
effect (I tried it). Is there a GTK2 equivalent to Qt's Qtconfig? If
there is, I haven't found it.

Any ideas, or should I just accept my slow descent into madness? ;->