[Techtalk] Raven should not leave!

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Sun Sep 22 20:00:38 EST 2002

On Sunday 22 September 2002 07:00 pm, Robert Wichert wrote:
> This is silly.
>
> Raven is a great person, very helpful and very knowledgeable.
>
> What have we done to drive her off?
>

> Robert Wichert

I hope we can get along without having to agree on everything. If I were in
Raven's shoes, I would feel pigpiled and picked-on. No one likes to be
criticized. But come on, folks, this list is so polite it's Velveeta. No,
it's Velveeta Lite. Hardly any name-calling, or getting personal. It's a
great list, civilized, and low noise ratio. This was a spirited, interesting
discussion. This particular thread was especially interesting, I think we got
a good look at all sides. Come back Raven!

Yes, it belongs on Issues, but it started here, might as well finish here.

--
Carla Schroder, Bratgrrl Computing