[Techtalk] Aztech USB External modem configuration

linda ling lindaling at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 04:22:21 EST 2002

hello everyone,

     My  name is Linda.I'm seeking help from those familiar with USB
external modem.I've an external USB Aztech UM9800 meodem and i need to
install the device driver for the modem so that the modem will be detected
when i setup an internet connection.I have the device driver  for Linux
environment in a floppy and i don't know how to start from.Please HELP!!!i
really need an Internet connection because currently i'm doing a project in
Linux(Red Hat 7.3. I really need the Internet connection
ASAP.PLEASE......HELP ME!Thanks.Any comments or advice is really
appreciated.

                                                         LINDA