[Techtalk] OT but I'm desperate.... Windows....!

Poppy sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Fri Oct 18 07:00:05 EST 2002

A casual Google on the BSOD errors shows a handful of causes.

Simply put, it looks like your print driver handed the kernel a bad
command, is what it looks like. And I know, everyone in here with more
experience in coding drivers than I have (none) is going to say "well,
duh"

I'll do some more looking around today, try and respond if I find
anything interesting.

--Poppy
"Once a technician, always a technician."

Poppy,				  sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Friend of the Penguin