[Techtalk] Samba servers and mixed platform networks

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Sat Oct 5 18:14:59 EST 2002

hi Betty,

i'm not sure myself, but at a guess i think NFS might be the way to go
given that OS X is based on BSD / NeXT....
i'd be very curious to hear how this works out as i'm actually going to
be doing the same myself very shortly. i've also had problems with
netatalk on OS 9.2 but only with G4 towers, i'd be grateful if you could
let me know how you managed to configure them!...

best wishes

miriam

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email