[Techtalk] 3d acceleration in X

Beth Johnson linux.chick at verizon.net
Thu Oct 3 14:47:18 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 12:12, Carla Schroder wrote:
> Look, all I want to do is play Tux racer, OK? Is that too much to ask?

OMG!  You've been living without Tux Racer????!!!!!!  I didn't think it
was possible!

Run, don't walk, to nVidia and grab the source tarballs (you'll need
those if your kernel is up to date).  They have very good instructions
on getting their drivers set up.  I've set up a TNT2 and GeForce2.  So
holler if you need help.

regards,
Beth
--