[Techtalk] viewing CD-RW disks in DOS

Thu Oct 3 06:14:47 EST 2002

Hello Sara,

Am 00:52 2002-10-02 -0400 hat sarai at thirteenclocks.com geschrieben:

>Any one know how to do this or if it can be done? The software I'm using is
>EasyCD Creator.

Normaly CD/CDR drives come with dos-drivers, but the newer CDRW not.
I use the TEAC-Dos-Driver for it and it works with most CD/CDR/CDRW-
Drives.

All you need ist to copy the teac_cdi.sys and the mscdex.exe to a
place of your choice and add the following lines to your a:/config.sys

DEVICE=c:\dostools\cd-rom\teac_cdi.sys /D:TEAC-CDI

and to your a:/autoexec.bat

c:\dostools\cd-rom\mscdex.exe /d:teac-cdi /k /s /l:z

The drive will apear as 'z'

If you like to get the two drivers, please drop me a line...

Oh yes, I asume you use MS-Dos 6.22...

Michelle
from Strasbourg

--