[Techtalk] Internet connection weirdness

Erin Raasch eraasch at chorus.net
Tue Oct 1 11:17:14 EST 2002

10/1/02 9:42:17 AM, "k.clair" <kclair at karl.serve.com> wrote:

>Is it possible that the page is cached on the SuSE partition?

That was my first thought, but when I refreshed it I got a current page.

>I don't really find anything strange about this. You can set up apache
>to answer to one IP address (use NameVirtualHost), and then set up the
>VirtualHost directives with domain names that point to different
>directories.

I don't know enough about web services to know, but I was told it was weird :-)

One thing that I discovered this morning is that this site just updated it's
entire format, so I'm thinking that might have something to do with my problems
connecting.  I haven't had a chance to test it again in Slackware, but I'll try
it when I get home this afternoon.

Thanks,

Erin