[Techtalk] Moz-a-browser II

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 11 15:44:22 EST 2002

	Nils,

	Your explaination was very helpful. It seem sticking with Moz may be
the way to go, iritating as it is. Is Netscape less prone to flash &
Java problems?
Have you tried Phoenix?
	It is especially nice to know the "usual" X failure symptoms. I now
have more faith in my hardware.

	Better informed again, Thank You,
		Andrew