[Techtalk] Error installing the driver of my 10/100MB Ethernet card

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Fri Nov 8 13:20:49 EST 2002

On Friday 08 November 2002 11:02, Magni Onsoien wrote:
> I know, but I don't know if it in fact was from lspci - it was from KDE
> control center, does that use lspci or something else?
It uses lspci - indeed, the version I have at least just displays the output
of lspci in a text box!

> Running the command kudzu could also detect the card and find a driver
> for it. Kudzu will probably find the driver if it says it detects the
> card.
Oh yeah, if kudzu likes it I'd think you'd be home and dry (which is, by the
way, something I'd rather appreciate right now - I'm at school and soaking
wet. I hate English weather!)

Meredydd
--

MSN Developer, Everybuddy project