[Techtalk] Wlan help

Jason Guidry jason at hilconet.com
Sat May 25 08:58:33 EST 2002

I'm struggling with getting my desktop running Mandrake 8.2 to act as a
wireless gateway using the WPC11 Linksys Wireless PCI Network Card.
Most of the documentation is written for people to connect to an access
point, I want my desktop to be the access point.

so far I've installed the linux-wlan-ng driver and read down the docs,
but I'm lost trying to configure the thing.  not to mention all of the
front-ends I'm finding won't run.  if someone could point me to a
resource for doing this, that'd be great.

--
Jason Guidry
http://www.gmaestro.org