[Techtalk] 2.4.9-31

Judy Hayes silvertrinity at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 17 11:01:23 EST 2002

The problem is that my job is to make this kernel work with my business's
product.  We have customers working with this kernel version so it doesnt
matter what level everyone else is on I have to support the customers :o(  I
guess the first problem was that I am used to tar and not rpm which is what
this file is.   Thank you all for your help... I am still stuck trying to
compile however I am a little closer.  :O)