[Techtalk] puzzling netstat entry

Hans Tegnerud hans_tegnerud at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 08:03:37 EST 2002

Could be temp files used by Corba, which as I
understand it is one of the foundations of Gnome.

Corba (Common Object Request Broker Architecture, i
think) is an architecture used to let processes
communicate regardless of wheter they run on the same
or different machines. Gnome.org might have more on
this.

/Hans