[Techtalk] Slightly OT : PHP and MySQL books

Scott scott at scottah.com
Tue Jun 18 10:30:06 EST 2002

Matt-

I have both of those books as well as Programming PHP, the PHP Black Book,
Essential PHP, etc.  I have found that the Sams book:  PHP & MySQL
Development is my favorite.  It has a large amount of sample code and the
author spends alot of time going over not only code and how to write it,
but proper design.

I did not care for the Web Database Applications....from O'Reilly as they
spent the entire book working on one project.

If you are looking for something quick check out the Sams Teach Yourself
PHP in 24 hours book.

-Scott