[Techtalk] sendmail spamming

ashish k ratnaparkhi ratnaparkhiashish at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:20:08 EST 2002

hello all ..
problem problem problemprob......
my mail server is open to all is spammed i entered my ip address
at ordb.com site it showed that my mail server is listed in
spammed servers i have gone through lot many tutorial but didn't
get ,i want that only my users can mail and the number of user are
200 and i m using class a class b and class c ip address so it is
not possible for me to make a list of all ip address and give
access in accessdb file as i m using linux 7.0 please send me the
possible congifuration or any site.bye waiting for the reply.