[Techtalk] follow-up on my halting system problem

Julie Meloni julie at i2ii.com
Wed Jun 5 14:33:52 EST 2002

Thanks again to everyone who threw ideas at me re: my system halting
issue.  It hasn't halted on its own again today, so that's a start...

Anyway, I cracked it open and all fans were fine, ventilation is good,
there was no noticeable heat in strange places.   I plan to replace
the power supply just as a possible pre-emptive strike, and I'll throw
new RAM into it.

I wish I could say "it was blah" so I could thank you specifically,
but we'll just go with "thanks" in general. :)

- Julie