[Techtalk] Old Computers....

Ms. Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 26 19:03:48 EST 2002

Seems like a more likely use (than giving them to a school) would be to have
the school have a bulletin board folks can post donations on.....the folks
with the greatest need for a freebie and the greatest tolerance for an
antique sometimes are the students themselves.

We find that pretty much as often as we have spare hardware about, some
starving student turns up who would really like to have it....of course, the
fact that I spend a great deal of time at a community college theatre may
explain why I trip over so many folks who can use the boxes.

--pig

On 1/26/02 5:14 PM,  <elinor at mn.rr.com> shared this thought:

--
Megan "Piglet" Zurawicz