[Techtalk] Old Computers....

elinor elinor at mn.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 18:14:05 EST 2002

Working at a school, I can't tell you how many phone calls I get from
people offering me what really amounts to their garbage.  It takes more
support staff to maintain older hardware, so I think it's best to just
aim to keep as current as possible.  I like the X terminal idea for the
old P100-200s though.  Ellie