[Techtalk] Crossposting

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Thu Jan 10 13:14:02 EST 2002

I'm crossposting to say: enough with the crossposts; people are going to
start unsubscribing from traffic.

Would everyone please subscribe to 'announce', and would the FAQ
maintainer please add that subscription to announce is strongly
recommended, to all FAQs.

I'm going to convert 'announce' to an anyone-can-post, moderated list.
If you think you have to crosspost, please don't - and please post to
announce instead. I'll be the moderator, and I'll keep spam and general
discussion off the list.

Please write a recommended followup-list to all announcements.

(Mary: please add this procedure to all FAQs as well.)

Thank you.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/