[Techtalk] What other unix lists do y'all subscribe to?

jhamilto at n2h2.com jhamilto at n2h2.com
Wed Jan 9 10:35:44 EST 2002

I think you'll find FreeBSD extremely easy to learn after knowing linux. I think porting to any other unix is really just figuring out filesystem structure (and path differences) and learning any new tools designed for that OS. Using FreeBSD's Ports collection to install and update software is a really handy feature, and very well built.  A little off-topic, sorry.

Jen