[Techtalk] Not so Magic TVView and Misc Mouse query and Linux for Lawyers/Lawyers for Linux

Rebecca J. Walter rjp at mail.tele.dk
Sun Jan 6 14:57:04 EST 2002

I'm not familiar with these particular issues.. I thought the 3 button
emulation was pretty standard.

But to fill you in on how to find SuSE answers.. the first place to go
(i don't think this stuff is in the manuals from what I remember) is the
support database... sdb.suse.de .. you can select english.  search on
keywords like mouse emulation for the mouse question and probably.. tv
for the tvcard stuff. you might find info there.