[Techtalk] Window Managers ... again

Poppy sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Fri Aug 30 06:40:54 EST 2002

Now you've done it.

I was all pleasantly happy with Sawfish, having tried enlightenment when
I last installed and I didn't have anything set up, so I couldn't find
my way around (I got no gnome-panel, no icons, just a pretty blue screen
with no idea of how to find anything. As soon as I found the menu, I got
out of there)

Seeing everyone's praises of enlightenment, I figured I'd switch back
over, just to see what the praise is about. And now I'm in love. Well,
except for the three little aliens that came up while I was trying out
different themes... forgot I'd changed, made dinner, came back, and
there's something on my screen that looks like the three "see no evil,
hear no evil, speak no evil monkeys" *grin*

So, I'm now searching for some new themes... anyone has suggestions,
they're welcome to share them... catch is, I have poor eyesight, so I
need something that's easy on the eyes and has big fonts.

--P