[Techtalk] Window Managers ... again

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Fri Aug 30 19:15:20 EST 2002

it is gorgeous, isn't it? :-)

i'd reccomend ApplePlatinum - its an absolute scream (help, my linux
thinks its a Mac!) - its a very close clone of the Mac interface and,
like the Mac, nice big clear type. of course you could hack the theme a
little to get bigger type :)

Aqua is also similiar (but the OS X version) and nice and clear :)....

other reccomendations for clarity are: BlueSteel - nice and easy on the
eyes, but the white type on dark grey is still nice and clear...

i use BlueOS... which i love, but i don't really reccomend it for
clarity.... the type is quite small....

bw
miriam

info at copyleftmedia.org.uk