gnome2 was Re: [Techtalk] just a lil fyi

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Sat Aug 24 08:44:47 EST 2002

I'm waiting for Ximian...I'm running Red Hat 7.3, so apt-get does me no good.
I'm not interested in building from source or CVS. I appreciate the posts
about how to do it, and revealing CVS mysteries. For some apps it's worth the
trouble- for this, I'll wait for the easy way.

Say, on the subject of top- or bottom-posting- I'd like to plea for a little
consistency. Doesn't matter to me which way, as long as it is consistent in a
single post. Not mixed up like this one, which started out bottom-posted,
then migrated upwards.

Thanks,

Carla "dammit Jim, I'm just a country sysadmin, not a programmer" Schroder