gnome2 was Re: [Techtalk] just a lil fyi

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Fri Aug 23 20:22:43 EST 2002

actually... thanks heaps :-)
i might be in need of that list of what to install in what order...

i have been having hell trying to install gnome2 from rpms this
afternoon.. i've got all the rpms and source courtesy of LinuxFormat
mag, but do you think i can get the dependencies to happily
co-exist?....

arrgghhh!!!!

does anyone have any helpful ideas? im using mandrake 8.2 (which is
probably the source of the problem LOL...)

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email