[Techtalk] Website Building Program For Dummies (me)

Scott scott at scottah.com
Thu Aug 15 10:08:24 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 14:43, Dave North wrote:
> > but it's still not at a stage where I'd use it for production stuff.
> ...I could be in trouble, because I do!

And I think it was Linux Journal a few months ago that talked about how
Lucas Films is using Gimp for some of their animation.  I guess someone
forgot to tell them it wasn't ready for prime time.

Hey, I have had a hard time adjusting to it, but when it comes to
graphics I suck.  I don't have an eye for video as I was always mostly
an audio guy, but I am trying to learn and I can see the potential for
better and faster work with Gimp compared to PS.  I am slow to change on
that type of program as it took me forever to leave Corel Draw for PS.

-Scott